Yep, finally, VinTank is looking to expand. We are looking for an amazing individual that has these qualities and skills.
- Thick skin required. You are working with a community that, for the most part, scoffs at social media.
- Hunter/Gatherer all in one. Not only do you need to get new customers (both free and paying) but you need to ensure that ALL of our customers are feeling supported to better succeed at social media with our software, content, and service. Fact: you will have a monthly sales quota. Fact: your sales can dimensionally increase your base salary.
- Content machine: Yep, you’ll need to put together blog posts, infographics, Scribd documents and most importantly how to instructions for social media and our software. You don’t need to be as poetic as Michael Ondjaatte or as literate as Colson Whitehead or as edgy as Gary Vaynerchuk but you need to string together a sentence or two. Check out some of the VinTank content here: http://www.scribd.com/VinTank and http://tmrwengine.com/blog/ and http://tmrwengine.com/resources/.
- Own a curation dowsing rod: Even if you are the most prolific content machine in the world you can’t possibly come up with all the great ideas, techniques, case studies, etc, etc, etc about social media, wine and digital. You’ll need to be tuned in for the best of the best articles with true substance. Not the normal recycling of Mashable articles or social media mumbo jumbo articles distributed by “gurus.”
- Channel Jerry Maguire: You will have to be a key contributor four wine/tech Facebook groups, four G+ groups, and various other online properties. You will also have to collect our customers together and “help them help you.”
- Practice what we preach: Yep, you’ll own our under-utilized Facebook page and Twitter account. You’ll also need to shake our crazy CEO and super-genius CTO to give you useful content, engage, and amplify your efforts.
- Speak three additional languages: HTML, Geek, and wine. Especially HTML where you’ll send out weekly emails with great tips and more.
- A degree from Hogwarts: Yep, you’ll need to be a VinTank Wizard. You’ll be using our software daily and need to know it inside and out. You’ll also need to be able to articulate customer feedback from bugs, challenges, and more.
And let’s not forget you’ll need to:
- Understand acronyms like CRM, KPI, ROI.
- Have a start up constitution aka normal work hours, stress, etc are just figments of the imagination.
- No history of insanity, vampirism, or allergies to kryptonite.
- Enjoy people and wine but not necessarily in that order.
- Understand how to prepare for the zombie apocalypse.
- Occasionally dance the Harlem Shuffle.
- Own a smart phone and a shoe phone.
- Understand that we are a small startup with big dreams, crazy imaginations, and lots of hopes for the industry we are trying to help.
- <addition> Live in NoCal.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the Subject Line: I know how to firewalk. Any submissions without that subject line will be ignored.